Sunday, April 16, 2006


Psychonauts - Completed

Sometime around 4 am this morning I complete Psyconauts. At around 2 am when I started the last level and thought about when I would get to write this blog. I invisioned words like "Entertaining, Wonderful, Money well spent, and I cant wait to loan this out". Two hours later I was pissed off and even wrote a hate email to majesco. A jumping sequence, not unlike something you would find in mario sunshine. Small piece of a level that should only take 30 seconds to complete. However the game dynamics do not allow this. In fact 90f the time when trying to jump off one screen to the next it will not even let you execute a double jump. So heres to you, if you want to play a game that has a great store, unique ideas and playability. Then go for it, however when you reach "Meat circus" call me and I will tell you how it ends. At least I can save you from the torment of some asshole at majesco.

Game before "Meat Circus" 8 out of 10 (Cameras hate me, and some times the enviroment would not allow you to see what you needed to)

Game after "Meat Circus" 2 out of 10 (the plot was good....)

Time: 11:09:29

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


brooklyn naval shipyard