Tuesday, April 18, 2006


Gun - Completed

This GTA style western was fun. The general game play was enjoyable and had a good plot. However when I got near a city my computer would momentarly lock up. Once it computed all the info would release and let me play more. This was very annoying, I dont see how any game on low settings should require more then a 3 ghz/256 pci express 16x/3 gigs of ram. So needless to say it kinda of perplexed me.

The game in all was maybe 4 hours long, might be able to squeeze another hour out of it finishing side missions to make your horse faster.

6 out of 10 - Two short, graphics were lack luster, even though there were plenty of weapon upgrades. There version of the sniper rifle was a touch silly. No camera issues with this game, imagine that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


brooklyn naval shipyard