Thursday, June 22, 2006


Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix - Completed

Tonight I went and had dinner with Brian OQuinn. He let me abuse his floor and work on this little Mario masterpiece. We took turns and I won the final bout against bowser. The songs even on hard were reminiscent of light modem on other DDR games. The difficulty is definitely lower then previous games of its genre.

I give it 8 out of 10, Game play was solid, and graphics were great music was good. But difficulty doesnt seem to give it lasting appeal and something inside me really wanted a variation of a Zelda song (there may be one that I havent unlocked, but I havent seen it yet) and other Nintendo classics. But that would have been called DDR: Nintendo mix, not Mario.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


brooklyn naval shipyard