Sunday, July 16, 2006


Samurai Jack: Shadow of Aku - Completed

If you took out the cut scenes this would be one of the cleanest games I have seen. The graphics run so seamlessly it amazed me. I really felt like I was in full control over Jack and his movements. The graphics on the cut scenes need a little better light source shading in order to accentuate the facial features of Jack. But hey at least theres a Samurai Jack game so I wont complain too much.

The game really wasnt that long, maybe 4-6 hours of hard game play with no unlock able game play features. The story was traditional Samurai Jack, Aku has a time portal and Jack is trying to get it. Saving villagers on the way and tearing through hordes of robots. If you can find this fro under $20 and are a fan I would say go for it.

Another really awesome feature was the battle damage. Yea kind of like battle damage he-man. As Jack loses life his shirt tears slashs appear etc. It gives a certain visual element to your life scale.

Give this game a 9 out 10, I really enjoyed the content even though it was short. I am a big Samurai Jack fan and I am sure the game gained a few points just for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


brooklyn naval shipyard