Thursday, June 29, 2006


Tales of Eternia - Completed

I had to import this in from the UK since its not released in the US (Namco us hates me). However this game is amazing, has awesome graphics, game play, storyline. The characters as always were well developed and the story was amazing. It kept me enthralled for a very long time. Animated cut sequences that give life to the game. The multitude if items and quests you can go on for a variety of things. The battle system unlike phantasia was more focused on melee then spell casting which I prefer.

I give this game 10 out of 10! My only and very small complaint is maneuvering the character during a few puzzles.

Time: 50 hours and 36 minutes

Encounters: 913

Combo: 31

Gald: 1,564,519

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


brooklyn naval shipyard