Friday, August 11, 2006


Infected - NOT Completed

I have decided that since I would like to update this more often I should cover some of the games I have not completed but played. This will be the first.

When in Maryland last June I stopped in an EB games and picked up marvel legends 2 for PSP. The clerk sucked me in to there buy two get one free deal and so I grabbed two games that looked decent for the same price "Death Jr" and "infected".

I lust for zombie shooter games. So this seemed like the perfect suit for my plane ride home and hopefully and enjoyable gaming experience. However it didn’t turn out as well as I had expected.

Playing the first level the objectives seemed easy enough, kill all the zombies in this amount of time. So I did and found that circle strafing was the key and I wiped them out very easily. Second level seemed easy enough save some non infected people from the infected ones. This consists of a flat run to the non infected and just massacring the waves of infected coming in. After this it was just rinse and repeat, upgrade your weapon than go at it again. You can also use your winning points to unlock costumes and stats (speed health etc). But the game all in all just didn’t have a lasting appeal. The graphics are ok, I feel that only a few games push the graphical capability of the PSP, and this just isn’t one of them.

I give it a 6 out of 10, doing the same thing over and over is great for some games (countless hours of the HL mod brain bread) but for this game it was a downer. It does have content and some great inner city landscapes. If you can pick it up for $10-$15 I would say its not a horrible purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


brooklyn naval shipyard