Sunday, September 10, 2006


On most days beating Super Mario Bros. just isn’t a big deal. We have all done it at least once or twice in our life. Some can do it level 1-1 straight through to the end in under 10 minutes. But for me I always feel giddy inside when I see that I have saved the princess and she is actually in that castle. Tonight I beat SMB for the very first time on my Nintendo Play choice arcade machine. The controllers are in likeness to the NES advantage yet still awkward having to stand the entire time. But great fun none the less and small milestone in my gaming life.

Also something must have shifted during the move, or perhaps the planets are just aligned correctly… But Excite Bike started to work on my play choice. I was quite excited since it was one of the main games I wanted, yet when I got the PCB it didn’t work and I hadn’t seen one on eBay after that for quite some time.

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger John Blanco said...

Dude...that's the hardest game ever. You're a natural.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


brooklyn naval shipyard