Thursday, August 31, 2006


Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex for PSP - NOT Completed Sorry for the week hiatus, between moving into my house and the trip to Maryland I didn’t have allot of time to blog.

On that note I want to start of and say I did not give this game a very good chance. After playing maybe an hour of the game it found its way back into the case and has not left it since. GITS is one of my favorite anime movies. I enjoyed the PS1 version of the game and the PS2 version. But this game just did not feel very well put together. The graphics are very low grade and I personally think easily comparable to a PS1 launch title. It is an FPS which does not seem to be a genre that is doing well on the PSP. It appears no one can get the formula right to make an FPS easily playable with the nub control scheme.

All in all I give it 4 out of 10. Good cut scenes and seemed to have a storyline that follows the series. However very poor graphics content and game play made this game a dust collector.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


brooklyn naval shipyard