Wednesday, August 16, 2006



Death Jr - NOT Completed

This game to me had a great concept that followed through with a good story and nice graphics. The game play is solid and actually quite fun. For me it went down hill when I felt like Death had not improved enough to take on the enemies for the stage I choose to fight. Which seems a bit childish of me to give up so easily. However when I did start putting time into the game, the next day tales of Eternia arrived and my PSP did not see another game for almost three weeks.

This is a good game, and for PSP not having allot of titles this is one you can pick up cheap and just enjoy.

I think 8 out of 10 is in order. Maybe someday I will revisit it with renewed vigor. But at this time it was traded in towards my FF7 DC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


brooklyn naval shipyard