Thursday, September 07, 2006


Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade - Not Completed

This to me is a decent title for the PSP. Essential a Diablo style RPG that you hack and slash your weigh through numerous dungeons. Though sometimes it felt off when trying to position your character to fight, doing a series of swings the wrong way.

One of the great aspects of this game is modifying weapons and adding effects. Back in my EQ days getting a weapon with any effect would make me giggle all happy like. Rich gave Drakonion a screaming mace or something the first day I logged in and it was the coolest. So this feature made me very happy.

Class selection was not something I played with too much. Picked a berserker to play and stuck with it. This may be an added point to the game that I am over looking that you might want to keep in mind.

This game scored 8 out of 10, pretty basic story with very repetitive game play. Allowing you to port back to the city and sell then return to the point you ported from was a really good feature and the graphics looked very well done to me.

This game was not completed because I formatted my memory stick while um ya know trying to brick my psp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


brooklyn naval shipyard