Thursday, September 27, 2007


Gungrave – Completed

Taking a quick break from my 360 and whore what Halo 3 achievements I can. I went to a friend’s house to sit in her living room in case her son woke up. It was only an hour and a half so she could play softball so I grabbed a few PS2 games and headed over.

This was a bargain bin game I picked up since I enjoyed the anime. I assumed that it would resemble “Gungrave Overdose” which I never beat but enjoyed playing. This assumption was completely wrong. The game is short, and were not talking short like a bungie game, I mean it only took me 1 hour and 11 minutes to beat.

The game play is strictly run and gun, there are a few dodging movements, however there is no mechanism for blocking (like in over dose). The graphics will not very detailed seem very lax compared to a wide range of PS2 games, there was also a slight hint of cell shading. The cut scenes were almost a saving grace as they were very well done.

I give it 3 out of 10, ask me if you want to borrow it. Not even worth renting.


brooklyn naval shipyard