Sunday, September 23, 2007


Halo 2 - Completed

If you took the time to read my previous post you will see why I am playing Halo 2. The graphical difference between the first halo and the second halo almost looks like a generation gap. Now both games are decent looking but Halo 2 set a new standard. I can only assume Halo 3 will push the limits and give us something pretty to stare at for hours on end.


There are some new elements that I can really appreciate. Duel wielding and a melee weapon were nice additions. This seems to allow you to input some strategy into how you assault and what weapons you take. Though I was sorely disappointed that the stock rifle from Halo did not make it into the 2nd, it was definitely me weapon of choice. The new energy sword proved to be a great weapon that provided some entertainment.


The story in the second game is much more involved and gives you a greater sense of danger. It’s also funny to watch the people blindly worship a object that was created to wipe out all life in the universe. Now the game looks great, plays well, and really is a enjoyable experience I would recommend to anyone with a 360. Because if you cant play Halo 3 after the Halo 2 ending, you will be one angry cookie. It was not to upsetting to me, as I can play Halo 3 today if I choose. But after years of waiting for Halo 2 to get that ended, had I been an avid fan I would have wanted to kill someone.


brooklyn naval shipyard