Wednesday, September 26, 2007


Halo 3 – Completed

If your reading this your either my friend or value my opinion on video games. So what I will tell you right now, is that unless you want to play online you need to put Halo 3 down and buy Bio Shock.

What I expected from the hype and advertising of Halo3, an epic battle to save all life in the universe. What did I get? I got the exact same game play as Halo 1 and 2 with some new weapons and vehicles. Oh and that master chief is still apparently the most bad ass human to show is face on the earth, that is of course because this is earth is in a alternate dimension where Gordon Freeman does not exist!!!

There really is not much to say, looks a little shinier, plays pretty much the same, and its pretty neat in the first cut scene how master chief looks retarded after he lands on earth. Seriously don’t waste your time, play the master piece which is Bio Shock or wait a few weeks and pick up Half life 2 episode 2. It’s a much better expenditure of your money.





brooklyn naval shipyard