Sunday, September 17, 2006


Bionic Commando Arcade - Completed

Forgive the not so flattering picture of me. It was after a long night of DDR and Mario Kart at the Blanco’s. Today I picked up my cocktail version of Bionic Commando. This is what I plan to use as my kitchen table in the future. The machine works quite well, yet I would like to get the joysticks out and clean them. There not always registering the movement when going left. The game itself is fun, I was a little disappointed that it was not the original NES game. The game has more SNES type graphics and five or 6 levels of game play. I wasn’t exactly counting as I was trying to beat the game. It turned out to be quite easy to beat, but yet still enjoyable. Be sure to give it a try the next time you come to my place. Hopefully by then I will have it wired so an external button supply credits to the player.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


brooklyn naval shipyard