Monday, September 25, 2006


Nintendo McDonalds toys - Completed

McDonalds for the past few weeks had Nintendo toys and I couldn’t resist trying to catch them all! Many thanks to Mike T for letting me know this was happening.

Now I was able to get the entire collection, this required me to eat way too many happy meals. To be honest I am not sure I would have even got half of them if Athena hadn’t helped me out. She’s endured happy after happy meal just for me. I have some extras, doubt I will do much with them, but having them satisfied the little collector inside me.

While the Mario ball is certainly the coolest of them all followed closely by the inflatable hammer, I must give major props to the Donkey Kong helicopter thing. You can fire those blades across the entire room with little effort. I think I could actually hurt someone with this thing, perhaps I will take one to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


brooklyn naval shipyard