Wednesday, November 01, 2006


What has happened to my blog...


In the past ten years of my life I have encountered massive multiplayer online games. Starting with LORD (get a point if you know what this is an acronym for) and continuing all the way up to WoW. These games are a time sink and a total waste of time. But really what video game is not a waste of time?

After buying my home I realized that my video game funding was drastically reduced. So I downloaded and started playing WoW again. Nice little human paladin on a PvP server (Never done PvP before this). With allot of help from Moose, Brandon, Katharine, Daniel, and Josh I am already level 38 and well equipped. However as I said this is a time sink, I spend my week nights in wow and my weekends with Athena. Eliminating the majority of my time for other consoles (until my wii comes). This has given me nothing to blog about.

Since I know I have at least four faithful readers (Moose, John, Brian, and Mike), I am hoping to try and up the amount of blogs I do. Take a single night during the week and spend an hour on each game I haven’t look at and see if I can surmise them. If I find a great game there is a chance I will play completely through it. Then give a complete review, but otherwise I am sure it will mostly be complaining about how psp controls suck.

I do appreciate you reading and hope to give you something more to read in the future.

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger John Blanco said...

I really liked you better until I realized you were a WoW geek.

It just won't be the same anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


brooklyn naval shipyard