Monday, October 29, 2007


Full Auto – Completed

Back in the day we use to play car wars the card game. Yes it was in fact a card game like poker and what not. One of the only resemblances of reality that came from my numerous outings with the youth group I was in. It consisted of cars with weapons attempting to blow up other cars with weapons. That is my definition of full auto and well you get to race as well. If you like the mixture of above then you might like the game. Right now I don’t think to highly of it due to the fact that there is so much more they could have done.

What would I have liked to see in the game (since I know your asking? First off track variety, I don’t just want to blow up the city, I was to blow up the desert and mountains and so on. What seems like the exact city every time over and over got quite annoying. The other thing is weapons come in sets, why cant I customize to have grenades on the back and a missile in the front. That leads me to my other point, the cars are primarily selected for you. This would be the first and probably last time I would agree with some other games that force you to buy a car and use it. Give it some of your personality and run with.

Finally the career mode is short, you can easily complete it in one evening. There are other modes to play, but after career mode I just did not feel the need to play anymore.

The game was 4 out of 10 for me. I have a copy if you want to borrow it for a few hundred achievement points.


brooklyn naval shipyard